A Chair Massage Program benefits everyone! Here’s why…
- The results of a chair massage are immediate and quiescent.
- A chair massage combats “Presenteeism” – Presenteeism results in the loss of productivity caused by employees showing up but working at a reduced capacity because they don’t feel well.
- Employees are quick to participate in a chair massage program. Unlike other wellness programs there is nothing to practice, learn or accomplish. In fact, the less the client does the more effective our program will be.
- A chair massage program shows the employer’s proactive commitment to the health and well being of employees.
- Increase staff loyalty and retention
- Massage reduces anxiety and tension while restoring a calm mind and a feeling of well-being.
- A 15 minute massage reduces the adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions.
Recent research suggests that policies benefiting worker health promote productivity and profit. The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has found the following organizational characteristics to be associated with both healthy, low-stress work and high levels of productivity:
- recognition of employees for good work performance
- opportunities for career development
- an organizational culture that values the individual worker
- management actions consistent with organizational values
A healthy organization—one that has low rates of illness, injury, and disability in its workforce—is competitive in the marketplace.
Find out how quick and easy it is to get started! Call us today!